I thought I hated running.
Truly.
Even training for my 3rd half marathon
I always said I sort of liked running,
and definitely NOT love.
Maybe it is because I ran a race in total pain.
Maybe it is because I have done three 1/2 marathons.
I don't know what it is but I feel
as though I am starting to fall in love with running.
I haven't ran since the SLC 1/2.
That is over 2 months.
But last night I threw on my shoes,
blasted my iPod and ran.
I ran hard.
I was only able to run for 1.5 miles.
And I am ok with that.
I like having that goal to work towards.
The finish line in mind.
Nothing beats the adrenaline and
pure extasy of crossing that finish line.
So here is to running and jumping
back onto the training wagon.
8 weeks and counting for the
Provo Trail 1/2 Marathon.
Crunchi Skincare Review: What to Buy & Skip
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment