Monday, March 16, 2009

Running through... Pocatello

I went to Pocatello this past weekend
to judge a clogging competition.
It was a blast.
But I knew I had to stick with the training
schedule and get my long run in.

My amazing friend, LaChere, hooked
me up with her friends who were also doing a long run.
I was nervous!
We went at 6:00am and headed off
on our 10 mile adventure.
For some reason I couldn't get into a rhythm.
It was a bit rough.
I knew my body and mind couldn't make the
full 10 they were doing,
so I looped back and did 8.

Running by myself through Pocatello
was actually quite exhillarating.
I saw a lot more of Pocatello that
I didn't know was there.
I guess running with people makes
me a little nervous, which is ok.

I tried the energizing jelly beans.
After trying gu, the beans, and the shot blocks
the shot blocks are definitely my favorite!

No comments: