Yesterday was scheduled for 8 miles
But due to timing issues I voted
for a good strong 6 miler.
Surprisingly it went well.
I can never determine my speed
while I am running outside,
but my body felt good the whole way.
I am now a true believer in
sticking to a training schedule.
On Thursday I am going to
try some interval runs at the
track to see if I can build up my
muscle and endurance.
But due to timing issues I voted
for a good strong 6 miler.
Surprisingly it went well.
I can never determine my speed
while I am running outside,
but my body felt good the whole way.
I am now a true believer in
sticking to a training schedule.
On Thursday I am going to
try some interval runs at the
track to see if I can build up my
muscle and endurance.

No comments:
Post a Comment