Monday, January 10, 2011

Review of last week

Last week went pretty well.
I shot for working out 6 days,
and I worked out for 4 of them.
I clocked 12 miles total for the week
and feel good about what I did.

Well to be honest I wasn't feeling good about what I did.
But I am working on being proud of the times
I do get a work out in,
and also being ok with the times I relax and have down time.

Exercise to me is a joy and something I look forward to.
I never want to do it if I hate it.
Like today,
I was feeling sick and had a headache.
I usually don't force myself to workout,
but I am glad I did today.
My mood improved, I feel better,
and now I don't have to feel guilty about
the ice cream I had for a late night snack!

No comments: