6 miles to go!!
Saturday I set out and tried to do my 6 miler.
It was a bit traumatic and made me doubt my ability as a runner.
I mean I have some races on my feet,
but for some reason I always re-start my brain for each race.
I train as though I never have run.
Who knows if that is smart or not.
Today I had the chance to fit in the 6 miler
and when I was done I did a big WOO-HOO!!
The run felt so freaking awesome.
I only had to stop once for a stop light.
And I could have gone further.
It gives me high hopes for my 8 miler on Saturday.
But I do understand you have good runs and bad runs.
So I hope that with sticking to my training plan that soon enough
my muscle memory will pull me along and my mind will push me further.

No comments:
Post a Comment